Friday, March 25, 2016

slim whimsical dream


          It is the friday,good friday, at that and here I am sitting at home,just chillin.I was supposed to go see Batman and Robin with my nephews but,the missus is sick and did not get some money I expected so I guess that's out,It has been raining for the last couple of days, due to the hole in my trailer it got soaked, so i patched that up today,temporary,but it should hold,and I am running a fan inside to dry out the floor. I am such a procrastinator. I dont know what is up with my spell checker sometimes it works and then it dont,blahhhhhh.
          Was shopping at Wal-mart to get some honey for Donnas throat,and ran into one of the crew from Spinakers, who told me Gypsy Riot,was playing tonight. Ah, what to do just relaxing and seeing where this goes. I worked at the Bay County Library, last night stripping and scrubbing some floors. It did not take too long,but I inadvertently, left the van doors open, which one of the staff closed for me, sweet.
          Just got done cleaning the kitchen, and have been thinking of making a cake, feeling like some Chocolate,hehe. Have some Swiss Rolls, but they are a little too much something, don't know what, but maybe too rich.Ok. gonna mix up some cake mix and will be right back. Well, well well, that did not work out as planned, no cake mix,but, I did find some brownie mix, so decided to make those ,but, my bag of walnuts went stale,boo hoo hoo, Still, the brownies will be good with some vanilla ice cream and being warm,will definitely be enjoyed, hehehe. You may not always have what you want,but you can always use what you got,hehe. Plus I just made a nice pot of coffee, loving it on a quiet night, along with a good book, tv running in the background, in case of a good movie,not bad if I must say so myself. Yes, things could be better, but hell its not bad.
         Just on a chance, a slim whimsical wisp of a dream, I am going to reveal a secret. Hehehe.  I stopped writing my blog for a number of reasons,only resuming it when someone,recently told me, that she did read some of my stuff and stated she thought my writings were beautiful,actually her words were, I write beautifully. Now , here is a thought, I will admit that she said that after I asked her if she ever read some of my writing, to which she commented she had, making that statement. Oh Yeah, I  was captured, raptured by the thought of her exploring the raptures of my mind, passions and secrets, shared. Being only human, I can only dream that she does partake of this bounty, grown through  my life's experiences,and recently, as she should know, enrichened by her presence. So sweet lady, if you should ever fall across these pages leave me a note.So tempted to put,If you dare at the end of that sentence. Hahaha, I am laughing, for I can not stop being me and believing in the dream, no matter how silly it may seem.
       I just went in the kitchen, brownies are ready, and covered it with shavings of ice cream, sliced thin so warmth of the brownie softened it without it being a mound. All this done with a quickness brought about by fresh thoughts of her. My friend, Debbie would be rolling on the floor if she had any idea, of my state of mind. As a witness to my foolishness in the past, and to the end result, her comments would be ,you should know better,or aren't you a little old for this, always has been the smarter and more logical one. Coffee is greattttttttttttt.
       Oh my, I am gunna appear so much more intelligent now, figured ot how to use the spell check, you have to left click on the word. Oh me ,Oh my, loving it I am, hehehe. You know it may be rather foolish on my part, for sureeeeeeeeee, it si I admit it,smiling, but why should I change, I enjoy being me and as it does not come as a cost to others. why should I stop,purrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Silly, silly boy I be.
Ok, thats a wrap for me gonna watch some tv,drink my coffee and relax. Of course, i finished the brownie, and I am thinking of having another,so sweet it is,loving it, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment